Demetrios is a quirky point & click adventure game inspired by classics like Broken Sword, packed with tons of humor!
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
The game offers situations and puzzles for beginners and experts alike, with a high degree of interactivity. Explore ridiculous item combinations, just to see what happens!
All purchases include a DRM Free version + Steam key!
Release : May 31st, 2016
Languages : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Compatible : Windows, Mac, Linux
Ratings"A well written 'big' adventure game that's fun to play. There's enough diversity within the game to hold the interest of most players."
rated on Just Adventure
"Demetrios is a superbly made game, the first in a long time that really had me hooked" Indie Game News
"Whoever wanted to permanently help a bunch of completely underexposed idiots out of trouble, is totally right here."
81% – Adventure-Treff
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs!
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions!
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints!
- Compatible with gamepads, for relaxed, television viewing!
- Windows : XP / 7 / 8.1 / 10,
Mac : Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or later
Linux : Ubuntu 12.04 LTS or later
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics, Nvidia or ATI card with at least 256MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card